Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Day of Firsts

Today I had 2 firsts. For the first time I finally got to work in the studio. I know some of you are saying, "What the Hell?" I know I have been here for a month now and we aren't talking about that. I got a space in the studio and my first "official" intern assignment. My task is to produce several cups so Deb and Anne can choose which ones they like, and from there, it's my job to make a ton more of the select few. They are to be given to people when large donations are made and other things of that nature. I found myself lost at the wheel tonight. I made ugly cup after ugly cup and decided it was time to go home for the day. I'll post pictures later.
My other first ( the more important of the two) Pigglet voluntarily sat on my lap!

No comments: