Saturday, November 29, 2008

oh what to do?


Pamela, my roommate, and I made a pre-thanksgiving meal which consisted of these guys, garlic cheesy mashed potatoes and broccoli. I thought that these Cornish hens looked like creepy little dolls that I really wanted to play with. When it was time to eat these delicious little birds, I came to realize that I have no idea how to carve/eat things that don't come ready to consume. Something I need to work on.
On a different topic, I have been getting lots of ideas on things I want to work on. There are two directions that I am very interested in perusing. I am fine with two, but my free time isn't really isn't. I think I am going to stick with both for the time being, and see which one to stick with later on. The first one involves my take on fate and hard determination and the other, cakes coupled with my work. I really need to start taking my camera to the studio to document all the junk I am working on, so maybe I can get some feedback. I really miss, and I know other people are going through this too, being able to bounce ideas off people who know my work and have opinions I respect. That will just come with time I guess (I hope).

No comments: